BRUNETTE Carmen Rowe has told of her horror after her face swelled up "like a football" following a severe reaction to hair dye.The 25-year-old, who was also temporarily blinded, was in hospital for three days after using the Clairol Nice n' Easy natural black colour.
She insists she followed the product's instructions and did a skin test 48 hours before using the dye, which resulted in an all-clear to use it.
But her face swelled up so much the following day she was completely blinded and was admitted to Morriston Hospital in Swansea.
She was eventually discharged after three days when the swelling was reduced with a combination of steroids and antibiotics. More Read